Armed Forces Covenant Pledge
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 by Venn Group — No comments
We are proud to announce that we have pledged our support to the armed forces community by signing an Armed Forces Covenant.
Our aim will be to promote and assist the transference of skills and qualities candidates have gained in the military to the civilian workplace. We will be working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) to ensure we can be best placed to facilitate these career changes.
Below is the pledge we have made:
- promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation to all of our business connections within security & defence industries and by asking hiring managers to consider applicants who are transitioning from the armed forces.
- seeking to suppot the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP), to attempt to create a possible supply chain for skills gathered during military service of any type
- striving to support the employment of service spouses and partners within our divisions outside of security & defence where a military background is not an essential.
- supporting without question the training or deployment of our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces.
- aiming to actively participate in Armed Forces Day; with representatives attending South Gloucester Armed Forces Day in Thornbury, and joining in with #SaluteOurForces
If you would like to discuss your transferable skills with us please email email@example.com or call Elly Hanna on 020 75577667
For more information on how you or your organisation can show your commitment to our military community please got to https://www.armedforcescovenant.gov.uk