Venn Group attending UK Health Show 2018
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2018 by Maire Gerrard — No comments
Venn Group are thrilled to be attending the UK Health Show on 25th – 26th September at ExCeL London and will be located at stand D68.
This leading event covers the challenges currently being faced by the UK healthcare sector, and the solutions to these through four key areas; technology, commissioning, procurement and cyber security.
Clockwise from top left, the following representatives from Venn Group will be attending:
- Michael Burnip – Executive Consultant: Michael recruits to Strategic, Operational and Commissioning positions across London and the South East in the healthcare sector
- Ken Kittoe – Executive Consultant: Ken joined us in 2016 and recruits to Commissioning and Operations roles in the NHS
- Sam Jaques – Executive Consultant: Sam joined Venn Group in 2016 and recruits into the IT and Business Intelligence market, holding a strong interest in data analytics within NHS Commissioning and STP’s
- Rob Waugh – Senior Consultant: Rob specialises in recruiting to Procurement and Supply Chain roles at all levels, within the NHS across both providers and commissioners
- Chris Knights – Senior Consultant: Chris joined Venn Group in 2016 and specialises in NHS IT and Business Intelligence, with a particular interest in the emergence of Cloud technologies and their impact on the healthcare industry
- Abi Brown – Senior Consultant: Abi joined Venn Group in 2017 and specialises in recruiting to roles within Commissioning and Operations in the healthcare sector
- Max Gray – Manager: Max joined Venn Group in 2012 and now manages the Commissioning and Operations team specialising in change management and strategic support throughout the healthcare sector
We look forward to seeing you there. If you would like to book a time to have an appointment with one of our specialist consultants please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com