We are attending the Housing Finance Conference 2019
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 by Venn Group — No comments
In one week we will be at the Housing Finance Conference & Exhibition.
The following Venn Group representatives will be attending:
- Tim Goggin – Manager: Tim joined Venn Group in 2014 and now manages a housing finance team, placing skilled professionals across housing associations. Tim prides himself on an in-depth knowledge of the sector and attends conferences and seminars across the year to keep updated with any changes in legislation and developments in the sector.
- Robert Bowyer – Director: As a director at Venn Group, Robert has been influential in our strategy over the past 17 years. During that time he has also managed the development of key business partnerships in our Bristol, Midlands and London offices. Now based in our London Bridge head office, a large part of Robert’s portfolio concentrates on qualified recruitment into finance teams within the public, third and private sectors.
- Simon Hardy – Associate Director: Simon manages finance recruitment across all sectors, including housing. During Simon’s time at Venn Group, he has worked across several markets, opening specialist teams within HR and procurement as well as in finance, overseeing significant growth across these areas.
- Hannah Harward – Executive Consultant: Hannah has many years of experience working on specialist finance roles within property and housing associations, along with commercial sector businesses. Hannah comes from a background in finance and works predominantly in London and the home counties.
- Chelcia Gordon – Associate Consultant: Chelcia is a housing specialist in contract and interim finance recruitment. Having placed a variety of professionals, from Finance Administrators to Finance Directors, Chelcia successfully continues to recruit for a number of housing associations throughout London and the South East.
With over 35 years of experience between them, our team will be well placed to advise you on the market, whether you are recruiting or looking for a new opportunity.
If you would like to book a meeting with one of our consultants, please email Tim Goggin at email@example.com or call him on 020 7557 7667.