We are attending the Security Cleared Expo
Posted on Wednesday, April 3, 2019 by Venn Group — No comments
Tomorrow we will be attending the Security Cleared Expo; the only recruitment Expo for Security Cleared Professionals.
Venn Group’s dedicated Defence & Security division has extensive experience placing security cleared candidates into organisations across the country, and we are looking forward to networking with skilled professionals at the event.
The following representatives will be at the Expo, based at stand B80:
- Stephen Walker – Manager: Stephen has been with Venn Group for 15 years and manages our UK wide Defence & Security Division from our Bristol office. He has an in-depth knowledge of this sector, with a background in recruiting for IT, technology and business change roles.
- Matt Beynon – Consultant: Matt specialises in cyber security and consultancies as part of Venn Group’s Defence and Security division. He works with clients in the private sector that supply government agencies with security professionals and has enjoyed success in this area over the last two years.
- Lee Kelly – Senior Consultant: Lee joined Venn Group under a year ago and has already established himself in the industry as a market specialist. Working from our Bristol office, he has focused on work with niche personnel on a national remit and frequently assists industry leaders with sensitive projects requiring SC and DV cleared staff.
- Jamie John – Senior Consultant: Jamie works with aerospace organisations within the defence sector, supplying specialist bid programmes and security cleared contract requirements. More recently, Jamie has supplied Human Factors Consultants, Network Architects and Cryptographic SME contractors.
- Joanna Hutchings – Associate Consultant: Joanna specialises in land-based defence systems. Joanna works with various clients across the country, primarily placing candidates supporting work on armoured vehicles and IT infrastructure environments.
- Ashley Kingscote – Consultant: From an IT recruitment background, Ashley manages Venn Group’s MoD and Secure Government accounts. He is highly adept at resourcing technical requirements for secure government programmes and providing contract engineering, project and IT staff to the Ministry of Defence and its agencies as well as commercial defence clients.