Security Cleared Expo
Posted on Thursday, October 17, 2019 by Maire Gerrard — No comments
Venn Group is attending the Security Cleared Expo today at the QEII Centre in London; the only recruitment Expo for Security Cleared Professionals.
Our dedicated Defence & Security division has extensive experience recruiting for security sensitive projects and positions within organisations across the country, and are looking forward to the opportunities this event presents.
The following representatives will be at the Expo, based at stand F3:
- Jo Goodwill – Associate Director: Jo has a tenure of over 17 years at Venn Group, during which she has built our government division. She is currently responsible for our central government team, recruiting across all specialisms, and has an extensive understanding of the security clearance requirements within these roles
- Steve Walker – Manager: Steve has been with Venn Group for 15 years and manages our UK-wide Defence & Security division from our Bristol office. He has an in-depth knowledge of this sector, with a background in recruiting for IT, technology and business change roles
- Rob Westbury – Senior Manager: Rob has been with Venn Group for over nine years and is a Senior Manager within our Public Sector division in London. He has an extensive understanding of this sector and a background in delivering contract recruitment solutions and specialist consultancy services to clients throughout London and the South East
- Tom Rees – Executive Consultant: Tom works on our dedicated Central Government team, specialising in recruiting to corporate services departments in a range of government bodies across London. He has been with Venn Group for over three years, having previously worked with senior project management professionals on regeneration programmes for local authorities
- Saffy Patel – Associate Consultant: Saffy specialises in IT, digital and business intelligence within Central Government throughout London and the South East. She specifically focuses on IT infrastructure, cyber security, web development and performance and data analysis. Recent roles Saffy has placed include a Digital Archives Lead and Digital Editor
- Will Curwen – Consultant: Will’s area of expertise is corporate services in Central Government. He has recently been working with clients to recruit to senior level roles for various Brexit projects and programmes, as well as business as usual positions within procurement, finance, communications and HR functions