Technology Case Study: A Trusted Response
Posted on Monday, November 18, 2019 by Venn Group — No comments
Having successfully placed numerous contractors with the client, we were approached to partner exclusively with them on a particularly challenging SEO vacancy.
By retaining us as the sole agent, the client handed the responsibility of successful recruitment to us.
- Niche technical ability was paramount, as the client needed someone with a mixture of technical SEO and content SEO experience, which is very rare in the industry
- Critical deadlines were required, to ensure the recruitment was completed and a contractor in place within a short timeframe
- Trusted delivery of this crucial role was needed, as the client was under pressure to bring the project back on track
- Recruitment process designed to ensure the client had full confidence in our understanding, ability and commitment to their role. This included a site visit to perform a thorough role briefing
- Market knowledge meant we not only understood the enhanced technical specification of the role, but already knew the best candidates in the market that fit this complex brief
- Constant flow of communication ensured the client felt fully in control of how the process was progressing
- Managing notice periods was essential to ensure the role did not stall after the official decision and sign off was received
“What stood out most about Venn Group’s service was the time taken to fully understand the project work, the office culture, stakeholders and business as a whole. I don’t recall having a proper conversation with a recruitment consultant prior to Venn, as previous agencies have been far more robotic. Chatting to their consultants is as easy as conversing with a long-term friend, and this fluidity has made the whole process much less stressful.”
Head of SEO
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply