Estates & Facilities and Procurement Case Study: Agility of Response
Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 by Venn Group — No comments
Following a meeting with the Head of HR & Recruitment at this leading provider of student accommodation, a trial period was agreed with a view to expanding their existing PSL to include us if successful.
- Ability to work with their procedures was necessary due to the responsibilities of working with young people and stringent compliance processes
- Fast response times were required to fill business critical roles
- Flexibility on rates ensuring competitiveness with the current PSL
- Multi specialist provider was needed to support different departments with their varying needs and vacancies, including Procurement and Estates & Facilities
- An agile recruiter able to work with changing requirements
- Partnering with our client, we created a bespoke recruitment process that worked for them and ensured outcomes
- Flexible approach meant that as business requirements and candidate needs changed, our recruitment process could swiftly react accordingly; for example, changing a permanent role to interim
- Our complete recruitment solution meant we could provide the variety of contracts, from interim to permanent, across the variety of specialisms needed
- Collaboration ensured speed of response as a team of consultants could be mobilised to work together to find a solution quickly
Venn Group has now been awarded a place on the PSL.
“Venn Group have been great at sourcing relevant candidates across a range of roles and provide a good experience to them as well as us. I also appreciate their willingness to work with our recruitment processes rather than against them.”
HR & Recruitment Manager
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org