A year of service, success & supply: Lot 2 – Corporate Functions
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2020 by Elly Hanna — No comments
A year of service, success & supply: Lot 2 – Corporate Functions- a case study
Our first year as one of only two agencies awarded all lot supplier to the CSS RM6160 Non Clinical Temporary and Fixed Term Staff framework has been unprecedented and every area of supply has been called upon to provide critical support to our partners.
Our award on to Lot 2 further strengthened our partnership with a large NHS trust where we have been called upon to support multiple departments and divisions across multiple Acute and Community hospital sites.
Our key achievements include:
- Successfully supporting a large research programme hosted by the Trust by providing specialist clinical audit resources who were able to start at short notice.
- Provision of a clinical governance specialist who reduced the number of overdue complaint responses within the surgery division, from over 100 to zero.
- Mobilising a clinical audit project to develop, test and introduce new procedures and tools to improve work streams, resulting in a 48 hour turnaround time for over 90% of enquiries in the first month of implementation
- The placement of a safeguarding lead focused on Domestic Violence strategy and integrated working with maternity and children's services across a multi-agency safeguarding hub.
- Supporting the Trust’s governance function by providing corporate governance experts to provide governance, compliance and regulatory expertise to the Trust’s board, and policy managers to assist the review and update of key policies at the Trust.
- Effectively responding to all placements in under 24 hours, with several urgent placements being resourced within a 3 hour window.
- Supporting the Finance, Procurement and HR departments with operational roles critical to business as usual for the Trust.
The breadth of Lot 2 has complimented our team infrastructure - knowledge and understanding has been shared and passed between our specialist teams to ensure the high levels of service are upheld so we can accurately support the trust moving forward.
We thank all our Lot 2 clients and candidates for their continued support and trust in our ability to provide a positive outcome.
If you would like to discuss our supply to the CCS Framework RM6160 as a complete staffing resource:
Lot 1 Admin & Clerical
Lot 2 Corporate Functions
Lot 3 IT Professionals
Lot 4 Legal Supply
Lot 5 Clinical Coding
Lot 6 Ancillary Staff
Please contact Mike Range firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply