111 Clinical Lead
Reference number: 7208660
Venn Group is currently working on a very exciting opportunity with a large NHS Organisation in the South East who are looking for an experienced NHS Project Manager to join their Medical Directorate. See the details of the role below:
Job Title: 111 Clinical Lead
Duration: 6 months initially, opportunity to go Perm
Rates: Negotiable based on experience, role sits at an 8b/8c equivalent level
Location: Central London
Working Pattern: 5 days / week – Hybrid Working
Role sits Inside IR35
The key functions of this post will be to provide dedicated project management support to the Medical Directorate Senior Leadership team on a range of projects aligned to the Trust’s strategic objectives and Clinical Strategy.
- Work with the Complaints and incidents manager and the 111 Clinical Director / Clinical Team Managers to ensure clinical complaints are dealt with in a timely manner following and adhering to LCW’s Complaints Policy.
- Attend and participate in the monthly LCW Clinical Governance and local Assurance meetings and actively support planned audit cycles
- Support the collection of data to assist the completion of KPI reports
- Provide highly visible professional leadership across the NHS 111 service to all clinical and non-clinical staff members
- Management responsibility of Clinical Team Managers, Paramedics and Nurses
- Professionally line manage the clinical team responsible for the delivery of training, audit and professional practice within the 111 service.
- Develop and maintain clinical policies, procedures and protocols
If you are interested in the above position, please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and / or call 020 7557 7667 and ask for Henry Simpson