Human Resources Advisor
- Job Reference:
- £18 - £24 Per Hour
- Job Sector:
- Human Resources
- Human Resources - NHS
- 3 months
- Date Posted:
NHS Trust - HR Advisor
Our client is currently looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their NHS trust based in London, in an on-going contract role.
You will be supporting the HR manager in ensuring the smooth running of HR functions and play a key part in constantly improving HR processes and channels.
This is a generalist role; however the successful applicant will have experience of working in a unionised environment and a strong knowledge of employment law.
* Managing and reviewing company policies and procedures
* Being a key HR contact for staff and managers
* Managing HR database
* Advise, support and direct the rest of the HR team
* Lead and support projects such as management development and performance management
* Advise on ER
* Dealing with grievances
* CIPD qualified
* Proven ER experience
* Public sector or healthcare experience
* Strong team player
* Proactive approach to HR and HR processes
* Excellent communication skills
* A good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
The HR Advisor will have the opportunity to make a valuable contribution within the NHS in this role.
If you possess the key requirements outlined above and are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with an updated version of your CV.
For more information, contact Nathalie France at Venn Group on 020 7557 7667.