- Job Reference:
- £15 - £22 Per Hour
- Job Sector:
- Finance & Accounting
- Communications & Marketing - Retail
- 3 months +
- Date Posted:
Retail Assistant Accountant - 6541280
Venn Group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Retail Assistant Accountant for a prestigious commercial organisation in the private sector.
* Reconciliation of Fixed Assets Register to Monitor/Gemeo
* Extract reports from Gemeo for monthly installations and removals of assets and reconcile against stock issued for the Self-Created Fixed Assets
* You will be responsible for the full range of credit control duties using the Oracle system
* Liaise with the Sage Accountant to create useful BO reports e.g. Fixed assets analysis
* Preparation and input of manual invoices and credit notes
* Post and create all stock journals at month end for Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet; production/ maintenance issues/ Self Created Fixed Asset Journal returns, accruals, stock adjustments
* This is a 3 month role (with strong possibility of extension) looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running
* The hourly rate will be between £15 and £22
To be considered for the role it is essential you have the following skill set:
* Good communication skills- ability to discuss problems with line manager to work out optimal solutions, and to communicate effectively with key internal contacts at all levels
* Graduate with preferably Maths / Business Studies degree
* PC literate for various software packages: SAGE : UK accounts system; Merlin : Sales booking system; Hyperion : used for management accounts review and reporting and SAPHIR : French reporting system
If this is of interest please email email@example.com
If you meet the above criteria and wish to be considered for the role please reply to this email.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.