A leading NHS trust in Central London are recruiting a General Manager to start immediately and take a lead of the Transport Department. The post holder will be responsible for ensuring that services are efficiently and effectively ran within the transport department.
- Ensure you meet both transport objectives and the strategic corporate objectives of the organisation and will provide management support to staff within their areas of management
- Operationally responsible for the Transport Department and take a lead on specific project implementations
- Provide leadership, direction and support to all staff within services managed, fostering an open and inclusive style of management, encouraging team working and good working relationships
- Ensure a patient focused multidisciplinary approach to care in collaboration with carers, health care professionals and other agencies
- Engaging with service users in order to allow effective communication between boards
- Always maintain patient confidentiality
- Monitor trends in incidents and complaints and promote service improvements which are responsive to patient feedback
- Substantial experience in a management and/or leadership role
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience in leading service changes to improve performance
- Business case development and annual planning
Daily rate: £266.41 (band 8a)
Contract type: Interim
Contract length: 3-6 months
Working hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week over 5 days)
Working pattern: Hybrid
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so early applications are encouraged to avoid missing out!
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.