Accounts Payable Officer
Vacancy Reference: 7077600
Length of Contract: 3-6 months
Hourly rate: £14-18 per hour
A position has arisen for an Accounts Payable Officerworking for a large Charity based in London.
The post holder will support the efficient running of the accounts payable team and work as part of a team to manage a large invoice back-log.
Your duties will include:
- To process documents for payments to suppliers accurately within set time-scales, ensuring and checking that the payments have been properly authorised
- Responsible for reconciliation and checking of supplier statements
- To prepare and process BACs payment runs
- Manage key supplier accounts to ensure payments are made on time and to prevent interruption of supplies
- Produce and analyse payment data from Agresso
- Liaise with suppliers, staff and students about payment of invoices, to question and resolve any queries raised.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience using the Financial system Unit 4 Business World (Agresso)