Accounts Payable Officer
Vacancy Reference: 7077600
Length of Contract: 3 months
Hourly rate: £12-14 per hour PAYE inclusive of holiday pay
A position has arisen for an Accounts Payable Officerworking for a large Charity based in London.
The post holder will support the efficient running of the accounts payable team and work as part of a team to manage a large invoice back-log.
Your duties will include:
- To process documents for payments to suppliers accurately within set time-scales, ensuring and checking that the payments have been properly authorised
- Responsible for reconciliation and checking of supplier statements
- To prepare and process BACs payment runs
- Manage key supplier accounts to ensure payments are made on time and to prevent interruption of supplies
- Produce and analyse payment data from Agresso
- Liaise with suppliers, staff and students about payment of invoices, to question and resolve any queries raised.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience using the Financial system Unit 4 Business World (Agresso)
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Myles Argent on 020 7557 7667 and email your updated CV to email@example.com