A globally recognised Charity based in London are recruiting an Accounts Payable Officer to join their Purchase Ledger team on a contract basis. The post holder will be processing a large volume of invoices and carrying out payment runs.
Your duties will include:
- To process documents for payments to suppliers accurately within set timescales, ensuring and checking that the payments have been properly authorised
- Responsible for reconciliation and checking of supplier statements
- To prepare and process BACs payment runs
- Manage key supplier accounts to ensure payments are made on time and to prevent interruption of supplies
- Liaise with suppliers, staff and students about payment of invoices, to question and resolve any queries raised.
- Have experience processing a high volume of invoices
- At least 3 years Finance experience
Length: 6 months temp – permanent
Rate: £16-19 per hour
Location: Central London – Hybrid
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.