Accounts Payable Officer – Immediately Required
The Central Government team at Venn Group are looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to work for an executive non-departmental public body to ensure suppliers are paid accurately and on a timely basis and to follow and enforce control procedures.
Position: Accounts Payable Officer
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: South Kensington
Duration: 6 Months (Potential for Permanent)
IR35 Status: Inside
- Daily input and filling of purchase invoices onto Navision in an accurate manner and within agreed deadlines
- Weekly processing of Season Ticket loans, including issuing warrants based on correctly completed and authorised forms
- Maintenance of supplier records in Navision as required, including ensuring that bank details and VAT coding are accurate
- Prepare payment runs including collate invoices, prepare foreign payments and send remittance advices on a weekly basis
- Ledger reconciliation work, including removal of excess purchase order commitments (on instruction of budget holders), action balance sheet review items, and reconciliations of Direct Debit accounts within Navision by ensuring that invoices are received and matched correctly
- Reconciliation and filing of supplier statements
- Good problem-solving skills, good attention to detail and an analytical approach
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
If you have experience to match the requirements, please apply below!
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.