A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Manager to join a medium-sized, Kettering-based organisation.
The role requires the individual to take responsibility for the management and oversight of Purchase Ledger team as a whole, ensuring a high standard of work and being able to provide support on an ad-hoc basis where needed.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the efficient delivery of the purchase to pay process for the organisation and team
- Responsibility for the maintenance of supplier information, aging timeliness of payments and control accounts
- Completing balance sheet and credit card reconciliations on a regular basis, alongside fortnightly payment runs
- Observing and ensuring others adhere to the financial regulations of the organisation
- Providing cover and assistance in the case of absence or ad-hoc requirement
The successful candidate should ideally be:
- AAT qualified with considerable accounts payable working experience
- Have previous working experience in accounts payable management
If you are interested in this position, please apply now.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.