We are currently working with a leading specialist education provider based in London to recruit an Administration Officer. The post holder will ensure a smooth and efficient Education and Health Care Plan review.
Job responsibilities include:
- Managing diaries, booking meeting rooms and sending invitations to both internal and external bodies
- Co-ordinating student reviews, including attending and taking minutes of reviews
- Communicating effectively and clearly both verbally and in writing to a variety of stakeholders
- Maintain up to date records and information on the College central database and input MIS systems
- Gathering and relaying information between students, carers, parents, care managers and transport providers
The successful candidate profile:
- Comprehensive admin experience
- Clear communication skills and ability to adapt when appropriate
- Ability to take clear and concise minutes of meetings
- Currently hold an enhanced DBS
Agency Reference Number: J62267
Hourly rate: £13-16 per hour inclusive of holiday pay
Contract type: 6-month contract, with a strong possibility of extension
Working hours: Full time
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so early applications are encouraged to avoid missing out!
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.