Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Sponsorship Administrator for a Public Sector Organisation based in Birmingham. This is a 5 month contract initially, with a strong possibility to extend.
Predominately home based with a requirement to be on site one day every two weeks. (Birmingham).
£11.53 per hour inclusive of holiday pay, PAYE.
Duties will include:
- Provide and receive complex or sensitive communications where negotiating/ influencing skills are required to secure agreement or cooperation
- Establish and proactively maintain effective relationships with stakeholders within internal and external networks, influencing, motivating and persuading others
- Input and contribution to relevant internal/external project groups
- Timely and accurate information analysis and reporting, with information in a suitable format for the relevant audience
- Follow organisational policies and procedures and other quality approaches as required
- Work within the limits of own competence and area of responsibility and accountability. Get help and advice where needed
- Monitors and evaluates the quality of work in own area and alerts others to quality issues, takes responsibility for the escalation of errors or issues outside of immediate scope of control
- Provide training and support on own area of responsibility and able to support the induction/training of staff within own area
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact either Philip Mylona, Kirsty Piper or Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.