Temporary Administrator needed
Recruitment Agency Reference: 7070200
A position has arisen for a temporary Administrator placed within a highly reputable health care organisation situated in North Hertfordshire. This role takes responsibility for all the administration support for a contract length of 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
Your duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the department
- Deal with calls and emails for the site
- Capture data on to the in-house system and allocation tasks to the relevant person
- Liaise closely with Managers to ensure they are aware of any changes to the diary and that they respond to all scheduled events
- Ensure all documents are organised in an effective manner within the department
- Ensure excellent customer service at all times
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have experience working with Microsoft office applications including Word, Office, Outlook and Excel
- Experience of working within a busy office environment
- Must be available to start work immediately or at 1 weeks’ notice
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.