Administrator / Reception
Venn Group is currently seeking an experienced administrator to provide a Triage Service within a reputable Healthcare organisation based in London, who are facing a backlog of work due to pressure of the Coronavirus outbreak on their service.
Salary: £ 10.29+1.24 = £11.53 or £12.50 umbrella
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6-8 weeks initially, chance to extend
Based in South West London
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the main reception, acting as the main point of contact for guests
- Making arrangements for travel, meetings, catering, cleaning and refreshments and booking of rooms
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Managing incoming and outgoing post and emails, ensuring to pass on relevant information
- To update databases and spreadsheets when needed
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience managing reception
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Possess NHS experience
Please note experience within the NHS is essential.
If you interested in this position, please email Abi on email@example.com with your CV.