Hope you’re well.
We are currently working with an organisation who are in need of the interim support of an Administrator/Secretary to Heads of Service for three months initially with likely extension on a remote working basis.
- Diary management, minute taking and organising meetings for the Heads of Service
- Provide secretarial support for the Heads of Service including taking incoming calls, maintaining the appointment diary and responding to emails
- Printing all correspondence as and when required for reports and all other material produced by the Heads of Service alongside other confidential documents
- Manage and deal with external agencies and when appropriate undertake travel arrangements for conferences, seminars including transport and accommodation for the Heads of Service
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role working as PA or Secretary
- Excellent level of digital skills including proficient in Microsoft Office
Full Job Description available upon request.
Duration: Three month contract initially with likely extension
Rate: Up to £12 - £15 per hour via Umbrella Company (Negotiable dependant on experience)
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to the Midlands Local Gov Team at email@example.com .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team