Administrator - Vaccination Project - Band 5
Length: 2.5-3 months
Rate: £17.80 PAYE including holiday pay
Our client, an NHS Foundation Trust based in Kent is looking to appoint several Administrators to assist with the Vaccination Project. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to advance their customer service skills during a time where their efforts will undoubtedly help the NHS greatly.
Please note that cover is required in the centre 7 days a week, between the hours of 7am -9pm, so flexibility is required in working days and times. Please ensure that you are happy with this before you apply. Please also ensure that you are happy to work on site for the duration of the contract.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Good computer literacy – as will need to pick up systems very quickly
- Excellent customer service – will need to manage reception/greeting of individuals, whilst answering of enquiries
- Good numerical skills as will need to track days activity and complete end of day summary
- Flexibility – will need to be able to work early mornings, late evening and weekends
- NHS experience would be desirable but not essential
If this describes you and you wish to expand your skill set to further your development please contact Lucy Hertzberg or Rebecca Cass on 020 7557 7667, and send your updated CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.