Agricultural Property Solicitor - Senior Associate/Partner
Having been established for 85 years, our client is an award winning Legal 500, Lexcel accredited firm. The firm specialises in both individual and commercial services, covering the whole UK with five offices. Additionally, our client received the Customer Service Excellence Award in 2016 and has retained it every year since.
As a Senior Agricultural Property Solicitor, you will work in a collaborative environment, providing expert legal advice to a range of clients, including negotiating and drafting legal documentation. You will also carry out various stages of the legal proceedings with the aim of protecting client interests. In addition to this, you will help the overall business to grow by developing new business from existing and new clients.
Our client is open to hearing from candidates at both Senior Associate and Partner level, whether you are looking for a step up in your career, or a change in practice to bring a new challenge.
This opportunity can be based out of three of the firm’s offices, including their Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and West Midland offices.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Membership to the firm’s personal pension plan
- 25 days holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Christmas closure
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Have an understanding of the agricultural sector and understand the specific client needs
- Interested in technical aspects of agricultural law (CAP schemes, shooting leases etc.)
- An appreciation for property law and co-ownership issues
- Ability to work independently but also with experienced partners and fee earners on more complex matters
Please apply for this role online or contact Joel at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
07703832803 / 01216160660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.