VACANCY – Anti Social Behaviour Officer
Length: 3 months /Ongoing Contract
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Pay: £18.33 Via Umbrella
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Anti-Social Behaviour Officer due to a temporary peak in the workload. You will be required to deliver a high quality, prompt, effective and appropriate response service to reports of anti-social behaviour, noise nuisance (including statutory nuisance) and hate incidents regardless of tenure. You will be expected to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and to develop and deliver tactics and diversionary activities aimed at preventing anti-social behaviour.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Monitor and investigate cases of ASB
- Take follow-up action on breaches of tenancy agreements
- Interview and take statements from victims, perpetrators and witnesses of ASB
- Provide mediation where appropriate
- Ensure adequate support for witnesses of ASB
- Plan possession cases for Court action including preparing and serve injunctions and representing in court where appropriate
- Prepare and serve Acceptable Behaviour Contracts
- Assist Housing Management Officers in Estate Management duties
- Devise and implement effective vetting procedures
- Prepare and serve Anti-Social Behaviour Orders
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing policies /procedures on ASB to meet best practice guidelines
- Previous experience in a related role
- Knowledge of legislation, e.g.Crime and Disorder Act 1998; Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006; Anti-Social Behaviour Act 2003
- A full UK drivers’ license and access to a vehicle
- Enhanced DBS
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact Kimberleigh Parsons on 0121 616 0660, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.