ASB Officer x 2 vacancies available
Venn Group would like to introduce the following position available to registered candidates. The successful candidate should have previous experience within a similar role.
Position: ASB Officer
Location: Chorley or Tameside
Rate: Negotiable dependent on experience
Length: 8 weeks
Hours: 35 hours p/week, flexible working - no weekends
The role will predominantly involve:
- Taking low to high level ASB referrals and investigating cases
- Managing a patch of properties in the Chorley or Tameside area
- Ensuring that tenants properties and garden are being maintained and not breaching their tenancy agreement
- Responsible for occasional and essential visits to tenants properties to investigate cases and taking details of witness statements
- Lone working
- Making referrals and signposting to specialist support services
- Liaising with various external agencies including the Police, Social Services, Children’s Services, ethnic groups and youth groups
- Dealing with customer housing issues resolved any minor queries and signposted complex queries to relevant team
- ASB administrative duties
- No requirements to prepare court work or advocate in court
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced Adult DBS within 1 year, drive and have access to a car and business insurance and previously worked within a similar role.
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Jake Simms on 0161 830 1830.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.