ASB Officer Vacancy available
Venn Group would like to introduce the following position available to registered candidates. The successful candidate must have previous experience within a similar role.
Position: ASB Officer
Location: Chorley, Lancashire
Rate: £17.00 - £18.00 (Umbrella rate)
Length: 6 weeks on going
Hours: 35 hours p/week
The role will predominantly involve:
- Responsible for taking referrals and investigating cases of anti-social behaviour
- Managing a patch of properties
- Responsible for visiting tenants to investigate cases further and taking details witness statements
- Dealing with cases from low level noise nuisance to more serious cases depending on experience
- Liaising with various external agencies including the Police, Social Services, Children’s Services, ethnic groups and youth groups
- Referring cases for legal action including carrying out a cost benefit analysis to ensure that the course of action was worth taking
- Preparing papers for court proceedings and attended court on behalf of the organisations including giving ‘hearsay’ evidence in court
- Using and implementing various ASB resolution tools including warning letters, ABC’s, injunctions and possession orders
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS, drive and previously worked within a similar ASB role.
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.