Interim Asset Collator
Recruitment Agency reference: 7059190
We are currently recruiting for an Interim Asset Collator placed within a very highly regarded Public Sector organisation based in Cambridgeshire. This role will initially be until October 2021 with the potential for extension thereafter.
Please see below for further details:
- Maintain and develop the Asset Register within the CAFM system including additions abstractions, plant/equipment condition and maintenance requirements
- Provide the professional input required to ensure that the Asset Management services provided meet the needs of the organisation, manage access to the CAFM system and report misuse
- Support Departmental meetings; prepare documents and reports for meetings and senior management Team meetings Trust wide as appropriate
- Perform trend analysis of asset performance inclusive of reactive and remedial maintenance
- Provide a sustainable solution for underperforming assets
- Maintain a robust and effective physical and computer-based filing system
The successful candidate should have:
- You will be of either a mechanical or electrical bias with experience creating asset registers
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Natasha Steed on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.