A professional body is now seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their processing team to help create a smooth-running finance function. The post-holder will have key responsibilities in transactional finance and report to members of the senior management team.
Job role entails:
- Dealing effectively with purchase orders
- Processing and generating invoices in timely manner
- Regular reconciliation of supplier statements
- Recording cash book payments and receipts
- Liaising with budget managers and overdue debtors
- Operating weekly payment runs
The successful candidate MUST:
- Be at least AAT or equivalent qualifications
- Experience working within transactional finance
- Have system skills such as intermediate Excel and large financial system
Agency Reference Number: 7109440
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Length: 1-2 months Temp
To apply for this role or to find out about other Public Sector Finance roles, please contact Tiana Thomas or Myles Argent on our London Finance team.