Assistant Estates Manager
Venn Group are working with an East London-based organisation to secure the services of an Assistant Estates Manager. The main purpose of this role is to manage the in-house team and supervise contractors.
Length: 3-6 months + (temp-to-perm)
Location: East London
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the helpdesk team, in-house staff and supervise contractors
- Be responsible for general maintenance issues orders, site visits, writing specifications where necessary
- Be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and compliance of the buildings
- Look after the buildings and grounds
- Support the Estates Manager
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of PPMs, reactive and planned maintenance policies, and procedures
- Mechanical bias ideally
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Josh on 020 7557 7667.