Assistant Therapy/Practitioner x2
Duration: Temporary, 3 months
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30-4.30
Rate: £10 - £14 per hour via an umbrella company
Venn Group’s specialised AHP team are excited to be recruiting for an Assistant Therapy Practitioner based in the Coventry. This is a Community based interim contract for 3 months. This role is offering between £10.00 - £14.00 per hour via an umbrella company.
There is also a Band 3 Therapy Assistant role that will also be available in a Community setting based in Coventry.
Outline duties below:
- To work as an Assistant Practitioner within the Out of Hospital Service as a member of an multidisciplinary team
- Working under the supervision of a physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- The post holder will provide rehabilitation to adults in with a wide range of conditions under the direction of a team of qualified therapists; in patient’s current residence, in clinic or other community setting.
- Assist and lead in the running of group therapy sessions, supporting individualised treatment programmes assessing and reviewing outcome measures and supporting effective service development.
- In addition to these responsibilities following training and completion of clinical competency document the Assistant Practitioner will be able to deliver delegated therapy assessments and interventions with a level of autonomy equal to their qualification and competency
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Leah Waldron or Thomas Brown on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations