8D Associate Director of Operations
Venn Group is currently working with a large NHS Trust based in London who require assistance managing Operational performance across 2 key sites
Rate: £400- £460 per day (inside IR35)
Length: until March end 2023
To be responsible for strategic leadership of the division and supporting operational management of services making sure that delivery guarantees high quality patient care and enables the Trust and the division to achieve their performance and quality objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- In partnership with the Divisional Director and Divisional Chief Nurse set the vision and determine the objectives of the Division, monitor performance against these and take corrective action to recover poor performance
- Providing leadership for the development of a Divisional strategy ensuring that the corporate aims and vision of the Trust are supported and achieved
- Development of an annual Divisional business plan for all services and ensure that it is fully implemented
- Ensuring services are delivered in line with the performance and outcomes frameworks and finance and business plans, meeting and exceeding all national and local standards and coordinating any action plans for improvement with staff and other providers if required
- In conjunction with the deputy COO and Associate Director of Performance, agree capacity and efficiency plans and be responsible for delivering agreed activity levels to enhance performance
- Accountable for the delivery of all constitutional and other performance targets related to divisional activities including but not limited to, RTT, 4 hour transit time, Cancer, Length of Stay, Outpatients and Theatre Efficiency
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience at 8d level of working within an acute setting
If you are interested in this position please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and or call Sarah Kirby 020 7557 7667.