We are recruiting for a Credit Reviewer to join the Audit team of an exciting international banks. The teams activities include; Continuous Review, Branch Credit Review, Self-Assessment (SA) Classification Review and Discounted Cash Flow Reviews.
The main responsibilities for this position are;
- Reviewing assigned credit applications to ensure accuracy
- Discussing issues found with Team Leader in order to then communicate with Front Office
- Discussing and agreeing with Team Leader any Recommendations that need to be raised
- Submitting reviews for approval by Team Leader including draft Recommendations and Other Findings
- Undertaking follow-up and closure of any Recommendations raised
The candidate will also need to complete any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Team Leader including Self-Assessment Classification Review or DCF Review.
The ideal candidate will need the following;
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing are essential in order to efficiently complete reviews
- Some previous credit experience and accounting experience required
- Attention to detail is required in order to efficiently review and document work
Keen to discuss with suitbale candidate, please contact us to find out more.