2x Band 6 Nurse Assessors (RCN)
Reference number: 66065
Venn Group is currently working on two very exciting opportunities with an ICB in London who are looking for two Band 6 Nurse Assessors to join their CYP Team. RCN registration is essential for the role. See the details below:
Job Title: Band 6 Nurse Assessor (RCN)
Department: Continuing Healthcare
Banding: Band 6
Duration: Until March 2023 initially
Rates: £330 - £370 / day (Inside IR35)
Pattern: 37.5 hours per week
Role is likely fully remote working (potentially one site visit per quarter for safeguarding/assessment reasons if absolutely necessary)
- The post holder will be responsible for the assessment of children in any setting (i.e., home, acute, care home) to determine eligibility to CHC
- They will work with the individual and their family to identify care needs and support in care planning for patients with a Personal Health Budget (PHB).
- The post holder will ensure the review process of all Funded Nursing Care and Continuing Healthcare is undertaken in accordance with the National Framework Guidance for Continuing Healthcare (revised 2018).
- As a Nurse Assessor they will be responsible for completing assessments and reviews of continuing care packages ensuring children and young people are receiving high quality, safe and effective care and provide expert advice to other professionals to provide care.
- The expected workload for assessors in the role is 2 reviews and 1 full assessment per week
- Experience using patient systems (e.g., Broadcare, Caretrack)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Qualification as a Registered Children's Nurse (RCN) is essential for this role
If you are interested in the above position, please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and / or call 020 7557 7667 and ask for Henry Simpson