We are recruiting for a Band 8a Management Accountant for an NHS organisation based in the Midlands area. The role will be remote working with the occasional need to visit the office. The position is expected to be for a period of 6 months initially although this could get extended. The successful candidate will have strong Management Accounts experience as well as some NHS exposure. Some of the duties will include but are not limited to:
- To be responsible for the calculation of accurate and robust budgets
- Produce accurate, timely and appropriate monthly financial and performance management information, including the monthly management accounts
- Produce monthly variance reports and graphs to explain the in-month and year-to-date financial variances
- Present complex financial and performance information to the Management Team
- Ensure that monthly financial performance information is communicated to budget holders
If this is of interest then please click 'APPLY' below. Alternatively, if you are interested in hearing about any other finance roles we have available then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Sarah Onions/Ashley Dean on 0121 616 0660.