Venn Group are currently working with a leading and innovative insurance company committed to providing exceptional services and products to their clients.
Index Desk Experience:
- Demonstrate proficiency in working on the index desk, contributing to the creation and maintenance of various indexes and indices.
- Participate in the development and construction of new indexes to meet the evolving needs of the insurance market.
Policy Creation and Oversight:
- Exercise control oversight of policyholder funds to guarantee compliance with internal and external policies.
Index and Client MSCI Benchmarking:
- Conduct benchmarking activities, particularly with MSCI indices, to evaluate and improve the performance of insurance products.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices related to indices and benchmarks.
- Proven experience in product management within the insurance sector.
- Previous work on the index desk with a focus on the construction of new indexes and indices.
- Strong control oversight experience, particularly with policyholder funds.
- Familiarity with index and client benchmarking, especially with MSCI benchmarks.
Salary and Contract:
- This role offers a competitive daily rate of £750-£900 per day.
- This position is outside of IR35.
How to Apply:
If you are a dynamic and experienced Senior Product Control Manager with a background in insurance, we would love to hear from you. Please get in contact with the financial services team at Venn Group.