Temporary Bricklayer Role
Recruitment Agency reference: 7055940/001
A position has arisen for a Bricklayer within a leading contractor based in Greater Manchester. This is a key role on a 4 months temporary ongoing basis. The rate is £18.00 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Roofing
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for carrying out all aspects of brickwork repairs including bricking up doors and windows, repairing garden walls, bricking up air vents etc
- Working on social housing tenanted properties
- Completing duties including pointing, included pointing, repairs, concreting, and flagging
The successful candidate should have:
- Essential – Experience in Bricklaying
- Desirable NVQ or City & Guilds in Bricklaying
- Desirable CSCS card
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Own car or van needed
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.