Interim Opportunity - Building Surveyor
Venn Group are working with a London-based Healthcare organisation to secure the services of a Building Surveyor.
Rate: £27.40/h PAYE inc hp or £30.56/h umbrella
Length: 3-6 months
The successful candidate will be required to travel to different sites throughout the duration of this role.
The main duties of this role include:
- Site visits to update or produce a detailed building fabric condition evaluation
- Verifying existing asset surveys and updating where required
- Estimating and costing of backlog maintenance and life cycle plans
- Producing or updating plans in AutoCAD (2D)
- Production of 6 facet survey rating
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in condition surveying and competence in building surveying and M&E
- Worked within a multi-site property environment
- Use of own vehicle (mileage expenses covered)
- Familiar with and knowledge of lifecycle planning
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (2D) and knowledge of CAFM systems, should be considered highly desirable
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Josh on 020 7557 7667.