Job Title: Surveyor
Job reference: PMS/GDH
Venn Group has been approached by a Housing Association in Greater Manchester to recruit for a Surveyor on a temporary ongoing basis.
As the successful candidate you will have experience working as a Surveyor.
The duties will include:
- To be responsible for the management and delivery of planned and cyclical work programmes and major improvement projects.
- To prepare all contract documentation and fulfil contract administration duties as required on all projects that are managed.
- To develop and maintain robust measures relating to the Section 20 process for Leaseholders.
- To have knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety duties and legislation relating to planned and cyclical work programmes and major improvement projects.
- To undertake pre-contract meetings/progress and site meetings/audits as required.
- To manage risk and compliance in the service area.
- The delivery of accurate performance information and reporting such as tracking Projects/KPI’s/cashflow projections.
- To ensure that systems are managed effectively in capturing and using data accurately.
- To ensure all customer interactions are managed professionally, on time and to a high quality.
- Social Housing experience
- Own transport (mileage paid)
To discuss this position in more detail or to apply please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call George Hornby or Siobhan Allinson on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.