Building Surveyors Required, Coventry, Temp to Perm
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Building Surveyors for a large client based in Coventry. One will be a Junior Surveyor with roughly 2 years’ experience. The other is a more Senior Surveyor with roughly 8 years’ experience.
The successful candidates will be/have:
- Manage day to day workload delivering projects effectively. Ensure all projects are completed with snags and defects all addressed and delivered on time within budgets
- To manage fire compartmentation projects from inception to completion using competent and accredited contractor services. To provide advice to in-house maintenance teams and design team where required
- Survey and update annual building condition reports and keep records live
- Provide support and guidance on all aspect of building fabric maintenance and refurbishment. Ensure Planning Applications, Building Regulations, liaison with the local authority and other applicable statutory requirements on all projects within Building Surveyors responsibility.
- Manage all contractors effectively and ensure they operate in accordance with site rules & H&S guidelines. Review and check RAMS/CPP’s to ensure they are appropriate and specific for the tasks contractors are employed to do
You will also be immediately available for work (1 week notice period at maximum)