Building Surveyor needed
Recruitment Agency Reference: J64465
A position has arisen for a permanent Building Surveyor placed within a highly reputable organisation situated in East Anglia. This role takes responsibility for pro-actively planning and preparing for the future development.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the design, construction and cost control of the Capital Projects programme procurement
- Servicing and maintaining the existing estate and managing its properties
- Co-ordinating the documentation for obtaining statutory approvals including managing the process to achieve Planning Consent and Building regulation approval
- Delivering new and refurbished assets in existing and often occupied buildings
- Overlooking the specialist consultants, advisors and construction firms
- Writing and translating technical surveys and reports, along with end user needs into completed construction projects
- Providing regular updates on budget, programme, quality and risk
The successful candidate should have:
- A HNC or Degree in a field related to Building Surveying
- Experience in both designing and managing building projects within a commercial environment
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.