Building Systems Manager – Leicestershire – £44,000 to £49,000
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Building Systems Manager for a large organisation based in the Leicestershire area. They are looking to recruit permanent for this post and the salary is between £44,000 and £49,000 depending on experience.
The role will involve:
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Building Management System (BMS) which include Satchwell, Schneider and Trend
- Monitor daily performance and proactively address issues to maintain suitable building conditions for users whilst minimising energy consumption
- Provide a responsive and efficient technical service in support of the overall energy and maintenance provision, by applying expert skills and knowledge to test, service, adjust, upgrade and fault find on the campus wide control systems
- Responsible and accountable for planning and ensuring routine maintenance checks are carried out to the preventative maintenance plan. Renovate, repair or replace equipment as identified to ensure optimal performance
- Advise in commissioning and design management of new buildings, major refurbishments and sustainability projects and improvements
- Attend and contribute to project meetings for mechanical and electrical works and ensure other officers are kept fully briefed
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org contact Josh Hughes on 0121 616 0682, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.