Venn Group is working with a Local Authority in London to recruit 2x Interim Business Analysts to support a Housing transformation programme.
There are two vacancies:
1) Housing Customer Experience: focusing on self-service and the systems underpinning the end-to-end customer journey. This will cover Repairs, Housing Management and other areas.
2) Housing Systems, Data and Reporting: focusing on systems and processes required for reporting.
This role is inside of IR35. Hybrid working is required, with onsite attendance to the office in London for workshops and key meetings.
Skills / Required experience:
- Experience of successfully leading business analysis projects and service reviews in complex public sector environments, producing high quality analysis which has supported the delivery of sustainable transformational change
- Experience of undertaking detailed business analysis and service design work to create strategies, services and processes that improve outcomes, deliver efficiencies, and operate within a defined corporate operating model
- Knowledge of redesigning customer journeys to better improve resident experience and service outcomes
- Understanding of the issues and challenges relating to significant organisational and strategy change programmes
- Experience of developing requirements for technical and development teams, including recommendations for integration
- Ability to redesign underlying processes to drive efficiency
- Experience of building excellent relationships with senior managers and Members, with a view to ensuring that corporate visions and priorities are delivered and that an excellent customer service is experienced by those stakeholders
If you would like more information about the role, please contact Sara Panti, Ethan Weatherby or Lisa Subhash.