Interim Business Analyst
A position has arisen for a Business Analyst working for a local authority in the South West on an interim basis. This is a 3 month contract, paying £380 per day and is inside the scope of IR35.
The successful candidate will be working primarily on an information governance software project.
Location: Bristol (remote)
Duration: 3 months initially
Rate: £380/day umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
This role will involve:
- Working in Agile project teams alongside other analysts, project managers, IT professionals, and business colleagues from a wide range of services across the council
- Leading and delivering agreed business analysis and process design supporting project objectives and business outcomes
- Work-products may include ‘as-is’ process maps, use cases/user stories, product backlogs and ‘to-be’ design documents
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant business analysis experience with a focus on technological change
- The ability to adapt skills to a wide range of different business challenges
- Strong analytical ability, with excellent communication and people skills
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.