We are currently supporting a large and growing organization in Leeds who have an opening for a Business Development Manager.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director primarily focusing on the businesses core markets along with market development of new markets. Working directly with current customers and development of new business to increase revenue in traditional and new applications.
The candidate would preferably have had previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work in the technically orientated speciality chemicals sector.
- Maintain contact with existing and potential key accounts.
- Communication with customer at all levels; from product development to commercial
- Develop strategic and operational plans to achieve results and ensure alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Identification of potential profitable market, product, and customer opportunities
- Ability to develop long term customer loyalty by building strong multi-level relationships with customers.
- Represent the company in identifying, evaluating and negotiating partnerships, alliances, in current and new business.
- Provide input to regular business development reviews and strategy development.
- Compile and analyze statistics pertinent to the company's business development program, report results to senior management, and adjust programs as appropriate.
- Commercial experience gained within a similar role.
- Demonstrable record of successful business development.
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Qualifications: Of Graduate caliber, ideally with an appropriate Technical and Marketing background
Overseas travel would be expected within the scope of the position
For further information, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to give you a call straight back
Venn Group is acting as an employment agency and an employment business. Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.