Business Information Developer
An organisation has approached Venn Group’s IT consultancy team to recruit a Business Information Developer assist with an upcoming project based in South Yorkshire.
- Organise and prioritise their own work load, whilst meeting a range of deadlines.
- Act as a specialist in Microsoft SQL Server skills and will provide advice on good database practice, schema design and writing performant queries.
- Work independently within broad professional policies to agreed objectives.
- Continually use and improve their expert skills (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server platform (SQL Server 2008, 2008R2 / 2012, 2016), SSIS, TSQL, ETL, SSRS, SSAS & PowerBI solutions, NHS knowledge and understanding, national guidance) through experience.
- PowerBI dashboard and analysis design and implementation, and understanding of enterprise BI architecture advanced analytics.
- Continually improve and use their Microsoft Office skills.
- Adhere to Trust policies and procedures and relevant legislation.
- Attend mandatory training as identified by the Trust.
- Attend training courses identified as relevant to the post.
- Observe a personal duty of care in using office equipment, phones, computers, etc.
- Recognise, accept and display personal accountability beyond the job role and towards problem solving, and act with integrity, and focus on results.
- Be considerate of others, their contribution and needs, support and empower staff involvement and act as a guardian of the Trusts reputation and resources.
- Public Sector experience
Location: South Yorkshire
Rate: £23 p/h umbrella
Duration: 12 months
To apply for this role or to find out about other IT jobs, please contact Alex Parcei on the North East IT Recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.