Duration: 1 to 3 months
Clearance Required: Basic DBS
A Central Government organisation is looking for a Campaigns Executive to support the Strategic Lead in the development and delivery of campaigns.
- Develop and maintain campaign websites, managing the development of tools and content to make it easier for campaign supporters and partners to access campaign materials such as toolkits, logos, guidelines and creative assets
- Work with the PR agency to deliver a high-profile PR strategy that grabs the attention of target audience
- Support the creation of and delivery of content plans for brand and deliver partners, providing advice, support and guidance and co-ordinating different work streams
- Co-ordinate the campaign budget, producing monthly reports analysing forecast against spend
- At the direction of the strategic lead, produce reports to ensure governance requirements and other targets are being met
- Ongoing analysis and reviews of specific elements of the campaign including: website performance, PR, paid influencers and digital tools, identifying key insights and recommending improvements.
- Experience of working with creative, PR, media buying and/or digital agencies to deliver against set outcomes or objectives
- Ability to manage busy workloads and conflicting priorities to meet demanding deadlines
- Robust experience managing all of a smaller campaign or a specific element of a larger one
- Analysing campaign data and results to make recommendations about future developments
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Sara Panti on 020 7557 7667 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org