Care Scheme Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Care Scheme Assistant
Rate: £10.26 PAYE p/hour (inc holiday pay)
Length: 4 weeks minimum
Hours: 37.5 hours p/week - no weekend work
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing a professional housing related customer service to support customers living within the scheme
- Signposting customers via referrals to social workers
- Providing tenancy support, money advice and other services with the aim to help minimise debt, maximise income and sustain tenancies.
- Supporting the Extra Care Scheme Manager in overall management of the day to day running of the scheme
- Coordinating activities for service users
- Acting as first point of contact for customers, families, support and care workers, contractors and visitors to the scheme
- Conducting health and safety inspections as appropriate
The successful candidate must have previous experience in working with vulnerable adults, is available to start next week, and must have an Enhanced DBS.
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.