Care Systems Contract Manager
Vacancy Ref: 7110320
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Care Systems Contract Manager on behalf of a well-respected City Council in the South West.
The Successful candidate will lead on contractual performance and delivery, providing commercial leadership and strategic interventions to maximise value for money.
Location: South West
Duration: 6 months initially
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
- Providing commercial assurance and strategic commercial direction including the co-ordination of related projects delivered through the contract
- Ensuring suppliers deliver to contractual obligations, recognising key priorities and managing supplier performance
- Effectively monitoring to secure contract compliance including appropriate lines of supplier engagement, achieving value for money for the council
- Acting as strategic lead on any commercial matters, including supplier review meetings, contract variations, negotiations and re-negotiations, in agreement with key stakeholders and in alignment with the council’s authorisation and decision-making pathway
- Experience of managing a portfolio of IT systems contracts for a client perspective with a proven track record in contract negotiations at a senior level. Ideally with experience in Adult Care, Children’s Care or Education systems
- Extensive knowledge and experience of applying contract law within a diverse / complex organisation
- Experience of developing and sustaining effective professional working relationships with a wide range of partners with a proven ability to lead and manage people and budgets
- Experience of constructively challenging to bring about improvement for an organisation and its service users, able to work with minimal direction using wide discretion and initiative
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 or email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.