Venn Group are currently working with an organisation with bases across the South of England, who are seeking Category Managers to complete 12-month fixed-term contracts, as the organisation goes through a period of transformation.
Our client are looking for enthusiastic and proactive individuals with demonstrable experience working in a procurement environment, running tenders, and undertaking contract management.
This role is remote, but occasional travel to sites may be required for meetings.
- Ensure standardised administration and procedures to enable tenders and contract management in specific product/service areas
- Advise end users on the contracting/ordering process and procurement regulations
- Undertake OJEU and mini competitions using consortia frameworks
- Undertake data and value for money analysis, presenting data analysis, proposals and recommendations
- Undertake procurement relative administrative tasks, including processing of requisitions and orders, and covering for absent colleagues
- Evidence of successful negotiations and contract management, resulting in sustainable costs
- Running tenders
- Ability to set up spreadsheets and undertake data analysis
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Louise McDonald at lmcdonald(at)venngroup(dot)com along with an updated CV.