Venn Group are currently recruiting a Credit Analyst VP position for an International Investment Bank in the City.
The purpose of the role is to provide support in the execution of transactions as well as supporting marketing activities and origination of new business. It would be expected that in this role, you would work on approximately 6-12 transactions per year.
This is a temporary position and will require someone with the experience monitoring the economic, political, and business development of different Regions and Sectors to ensure timely risk identification.
The successful candidate must have experience supporting deals across Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). Experience with Corporate Finance is also imperative. The ideal candidate will have experience with investment grade deals, preferably form a tier 1 bank.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of good quality credit applications including financial analysis, projections, industry & peer analysis
- Involved in the Documentation negotiation and controlling that all the terms follow the credit approval
- Preparing credit applications and managing data input, and appropriate, financial modelling and analysis for new deals
- Reviewing junior credit analysts work to ensure quality of credit is of a high standard and meets all regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of Corporate finance required
- Experience of working in a large financial institution or other relevant role in industry, advisor or finance
- Financial modelling experience desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadline, with multi-tasking, organised and problem-solving approach
- Extensive working knowledge of Excel (financial modelling) and Word
- Have strong interpersonal skills engaging with key stakeholders at all levels
This individual must be a strong written and verbal communicator and have an advanced level of credit skills.